Wahluke Eagles

This blog describes the joys of coaching an AAU basketball team from Mattawa, WA. Our team and town is roughly 90% Mexican. The blog celebrates and describes life in a central Washington town through the eyes of the players and their coaches.

Name:
Location: Mattawa, Washington, United States

I work as a School Psychologist in the Wahluke School District. When I am not coaching I enjoy fishing, reading, and riding my bike.

14 February, 2006

Leaner and Meaner

Mr. Martinez and I talked about extending the team for one more season. I guess the pain of loosing is getting to us as well and we don't want to surrender the ship without a fight. However changes will be made. We'll cut the team down to 7 players, taking a mixture of good players and hard workers. The kids who show up to practice will get priority. Then armed with 7 players, Juan and I hope to conquer anew.

It will take some doing as this last season will cut into baseball. I think Antonio and I will be busy and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home